- Schopick, F. 2018. Limiting Legal Risk Series: Informed Consent: The Single Most Important Risk Management Tool You Have at Your Disposal. Washington State Society for Clinical Social Work (WSSCSW) Newsletter On Our Minds. December 2018.
- Schopick, F. 2018. Limiting Legal Risk Series: Protect Your License with the Right Insurance. Washington State Society for Clinical Social Work (WSSCSW) Newsletter On Our Minds. September 2018.
- Schopick, F. 2018. Stress Management and Legal Practice. Washington State Bar Association (WSBA). 2018 Solo and Small Practice Section Conference.
- Schopick, F. 2017. Asking for Help and Overcoming the Culture of Shame. Washington State Bar Association (WSBA). Legal Lunchbox Series: Work and Wellness Reducing Stigma.
- Schopick F., Wojcik, J.D., and Seidman, L.J. 2006. Effective Recruitment Methods for Research. Abstract and Poster Presentation at Harvard Medical School Mysell Research Day. HMS, Boston, MA.
- Gates, K. and Schopick, F. 2003. Breast Cancer Screening Perceptions of Inner-City Consumers and Providers (to identify barriers and motivators to care). Abstract and Poster Presentation at Comprehensive Cancer Care — Conference (CCC), Center for Mind-Body Medicine (CMBM), Washington, D.C.
- Gates, K. and Schopick, F. 2003. The Effectiveness of Community-Based Organizations in Linking Underserved Women to Breast Cancer Screening. Abstract and Poster Presentation at San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- Koenigsberg, HW, … Schopick, F. and Siever, LJ. 2002. Characterizing Affective Instability in Borderline Personality Disorder. American Journal of Psychiatry, May:159 (5):784-788.
- Koenigsberg, HW, … Schopick, F., and Siever, LJ. 2001. Are the Interpersonal and Identity Disturbances in the Borderline Personality Disorder Criteria Linked to the Traits of Affective Instability and Impulsivity? Journal of Personality Disorders, 15(4), 358-370.
- Kirrane, R, … Schopick, F. … and Siever, LJ. 2000. Effects of Amphetamine on Visuospatial Working Memory Performance in Schizophrenia Spectrum Personality Disorder. Neuropsychopharmacology, 22(1), 14-18.
- Koenigsberg, HW, … Schopick, F., and Siever, LJ. 1999. Relationship Between Depression and Borderline Personality Disorder. Depression and Anxiety, 10, 158-167.
- New, A., … Schopick, F., and Siever, LJ. 1999. Serotonin and the Prediction of Response Time to Fluoxitine in Patients with Mild Depression. Psychiatry Research, 88, 89-93.
- Schopick, F. 1999. Psychodynamic Issues Noted in Work with Performing Artists. Presented at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine Conference of Faculty in the Department of Psychiatry. Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY, NY. (Currently known as Icahn School of Medicine.)
- Acknowledged in Seidman, LJ, et al. 2015. Factor Structure and Heritability of Endophenotypes in Schizophrenia: Findings from the Consortium on the Genetics of Schizophrenia (COGS-1). Schizophrenia Res. 2015 Apr:163(1-2): 73-79.
- Acknowledged in Swerdlow, NR, et al. 2007. Multi-site Studies of Acoustic Startle and Prepilse Inhibition in Humans: Initial Experience and Methodological Considerations Based on Studies by the Consortium on the Genetics of Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Research, 92 (2007) 237-251.
- Acknowledged in Calkins, ME et al. 2006. The Consortium on the Genetics of Endophenotypes in Schizophrenia: Model Recruitment, Assessment, and Endophenotyping Methods for a Multisite Collaboration. Schizophrenia Bulletin,” Oct 2006.