Articles & Resources
Please take a minute to view some of the great articles as preparation for your learnings and awareness.
- Limiting Legal Risk: Informed Consent – The Single Most Important Risk Management Tool You Have At Your Disposal
- Understanding the batterer in custody and visitation disputes Great article from 1998 that is still relevant to many WA State cases today.
- Forget Co-Parenting with a Narcissist. Do this instead Many fall in a never ending cycle of trying to work with the other parent only to fall into traps that courts fail to recognize.
- How Narcissists Play the Victim and Twist the Story Often the good person is labeled the bad person once the abuser casts their well thought out manipulated narrative.
- How Society Gaslights Survivors of Narcissists, Sociopaths, and Psychopaths (A Guide for Therapists, Law Enforcement and Loved Ones) The title speaks for itself and is a must read.
- The Real Effect of Narcissistic Parenting on Children Children suffer when counselors, courts, and therapists fail to recognize the narcissist right in front of them.
- Expert Lundy Bancroft
- Book Batter As A Parent The authors cover the important but often-overlooked area of the post-separation parenting behaviors of men who batter, including their use of custody litigation as a tool of abuse.
Professional Publications Please view for abstracts, publications, and poster presentation citations.
Case Law Law and mental health professional resources.